Let gravity do the tossing!
Each player gets six arrows in one color. Taking turns, they have to put their spatial reasoning skills to the test as they try and drop their arrows into the honeycomb gameboard.
It sounds easy, but once you're standing up with the gameboard on the ground, suddenly that honeycomb grid looks a whole lot smaller...
Only players with a steady hand and a keen eye will have what it takes to land three in a straight row first!
Test your skills and experience physics in action with the fascinating game of Drop Shot.
- Game of dropping arrows into a honeycomb grid to get 3 in a row
- Encourages hand-eye coordination, spatial reasoning, concentration
- Take turns dropping arrows into the honeycomb grid
- First to land 3 in a straight row wins
- Includes honeycomb game board, 12 arrows (6 in each color)
- Detailed game rules and instructions included
- Game board measures 6 x 5 x 3 inches
- Arrows each measure 6.25 inches long
- High-quality materials and construction - Lasting durability, exceptional gameplay